Sunday 22 December 2013

The Venus Factor Reviews

,
I found Venus factor when looking for the weight loss program . Being a student while working full time , it is very difficult to devote enough time to exercise.

A few months ago , one of my friends convinced me to join your Zumba classes . Although the results were good in terms of weight loss goes, it was very difficult for me to work around my busy schedule, set times for classes 3 times a week. Not to mention that I looked like a crazy trying to dance like a sexy latina goddess in front of a room full of strangers . I thought it was a good deal, and only $ 45 per month , but I finished school because of my schedule and the weight jumps reaches me . That's when I knew I had to try something else.

My cousin had a baby several recommended to me a few months ago Venus factor . He used to lose baby weight and it looks fantastic , so I decided to give it a try. And being a mother of a small child , I knew that his schedule was tight as mine.

A little information about Venus Factor : This is a body transformation program specifically designed for a woman only . Instead of being centered on calorie restrictive diets and lose a lot of crazy pounds with frequent intense training sessions , the objective of Venus factor is helping to shape your natural silhouette in a female version with more sinuous yourself. I really thought that freed is not focused on the number of pounds you lost and often weighed. Honestly, I have not weighed in weeks! Instead of learning how to lose weight where you need it most , which for women is generally our stomachs , thighs, butts and arms. The exercises are designed for women, do not waste your time and spare energy work your body does not really need through more exercises that are designed to shape the body of a man. Focusing on fat, you must visually combustion, Venus factor makes each seem to lose 5 pounds 10. This program is not to become a skinny size 0 model type, because let's face it , girls, not everyone has that kind of body! Instead , learn to turn your own strongest body shape more attractive healthier version of you .

The training sessions are designed this program to three days per week at home. You do not need expensive gym equipment . I love this part , because with my schedule , often never know exactly when I have time to squeeze in a workout .

Perhaps my favorite part of this program is the diet guide , diet and I use the term loosely . The Venus Factor teaches you special techniques to increase the metabolism of a woman. Special Herbs , vitamins and certain foods increase the levels of leptin (a hormone naturally burn fat ) to keep your metabolism elevated for better weight loss results possible. I do not do well with restrictive diets . I love carbs! I love pizza , ice cream and chips. I 've never been able to stick to a diet no-carb/low-carb because of it . Yes, because it is a weight loss plan you have to do a bit limited in what you eat and when , but forget about counting calories and starving yourself silly . This is a program targeted formation . You still have a wide range of foods to eat and enjoy their favorite sweets and carbohydrates , in moderation , of course.

Venus factor is only $ 47. I practically spend the same for my Zumba classes , but because I was doing all my classes that was losing money . I canceled my Zumba class and spent the money factor Venus. There was a 60 day money back guarantee, so I thought it was worth a try . I do not have time for a gym membership, and other workouts that I looked like Brazil Butt Lift and Insanity Workout ran over $ 100.

The disadvantage is that , yes, the workouts are tough. But if you want results , regardless of the program you will have to work . If you have an injury, you can find some exercises to be too much effort. I hurt my knee a few years ago and I had to make some adjustments in the years to myself.

Overall, I am very satisfied with the factor of Venus. I am descended from a 4 to 9 for a pants size and I am very happy with the results.



source : The Venus Factor Reviews

0 comments to “The Venus Factor Reviews”

Post a Comment